Most geospatial projects are not the work of one individual. From geologists out in the field analyzing samples, to hard working people fixing our roads, they all help contribute to collecting geospatial data as a team. To get started working as a team, follow these steps:
- Login to InfraMarker
- Create a project
- Select the project and create a dataset that will hold the data you are collecting
- Go to the Users's page in the project dashboard
- Select "Invite" and enter the email address of the person that you are collaborating with
- Click OK to send the invite. (by default they will be an administrator)
- Your colleague will receive an email with a link to accept the invite to the project.
- Once your colleague has logged in to InfraMarker, they will be able to view the project and it's datasets
- You're done!