To get started with collecting data with your mobile device follow these easy instructions:
- Login to the InfraMarker Website
- Create a project
- Create a dataset that will contains the data you wish to collect
- Install InfraMarker to your mobile device
- Login to the InfraMarker application on your mobile device
- Select the project you created
- Select the dataset you created
- Tap the dataset name to make it visible
- Click the + button select the dataset
- Tap on the phone to create a geometry (if it is a GeoSpatial Dataset)
- Click on the ✓ button to finish creating the geometry
- Fill out any extra metadata and click "Save"button.
- You're done!
Here is a quick visual to show how to do this
On your mobile device: