In this example we'll consider that you want to filter out some data in one of your datasets. To create a new dataset with the filtered data, follow these easy steps:
- Login to InfraMarker
- Select the Project containing the data
- Go to the project's "Advanced Queries" page
- Select "Create New Query"
- In the Prompt, type a query that will filter the data out. For example if your dataset is building heights and you only want buildings over 1 story tall your query might look like, "SELECT * from dataset_XXXXX where number_of_storeis > 1" If you don't know the name of the dataset's table, you can select the dataset using the "Browse datasets" button.
- Execute the query using the "Execute" button. The data will appear in the table and map below.
- Then click "Create Permanent Dataset" and a new dataset with the filtered data will be created
- You're done!