No. As such, the tool will find and open those tables automatically. You only need to select the feature classes, tables, and relationships that you want to sync.
Articles in this section
- Get access to the Geoprocessing Tool
- Why is the geometry being changed during a sync
- I get an error saying I don't have permissions. What do I do?
- When syncing my data to InfraMarker, do I need to add any additional tables to the list of datasets?
- What are the tables that are added to my geodatabase used for?
- Why does the InfraMarker Geoprocessing Tool require a globalid?
- Why does the InfraMarker Geoprocessing tool say my data is invalid?