Inframarker has the ability to collect real-time geodata. Realtime data can come from many different sources. Your phone, sensor monitoring land shift, a shipping truck, or a bus. We support several different vendors and if you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To create a realtime dataset you must go to the API. To reach there use the menu in the upper right corner and select "Developer API". It will open the developer rest api in another window.
- From there, select the "me" property and it will show you all the properties of your user. Take note of the id of your user.
- From the user endpoint, select the projects property. It will take you to the project endpoint.
- In the projects endpoint, scroll to the project you want to create a realtime dataset in, and select the "create_realtime_dataset" property.
- It will take you to a page where you can specify a name and the type of data the endpoint expects to receive.